PAM and redhat 4.0

I just installed RedHat 4.0, and for starters, I couldn't even log in,
and half of the libraries weren't "ln"'ed correctly, and then when I
finally got it working, I couldn't use passwd or su or rsh because of
these dumb errors because of PAM.  So I need some help... could someone
please e-mail their /etc/pam.conf to me or find some way to help me with
this huge problem...

Jeff Hansen
ninkid@xmission.com
btw the rest of RH4.0 rocks!!