SimplePAMApps 0.54preB

Hi,

.. available from my pre-release directory.

The major change is that I've put the session and credential calls in the
correct order.

It is now possible for modules to change the home directory of the user by
modifying the $HOME environment variable in a pam_setcred call.

(I think I fixed a bug regarding group setting in the non-pwdb code).

If there are no more bug fixes preC will be 0.55.

Best wishes

Andrew
                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html