Re: SimplePAMApps 0.54preB

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997 Ronald.Wahl@Informatik.TU-Chemnitz.DE wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, Andrew G. Morgan wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > .. available from my pre-release directory.
> >
> > The major change is that I've put the session and credential calls in the
> > correct order.
> >
> > It is now possible for modules to change the home directory of the user by
> > modifying the $HOME environment variable in a pam_setcred call.
>
> Hmm, after logging in my home is "/"  :-((
>
> Also I got the following:
>
>   Feb  3 22:22:18 goliath pam_group[14499]: no/bad times specified (rule #1)
>
> Rule #1:
>
>   login ; tty? ; * ; Al0000-2400 ; floppy, audio

I found the reason for this message. If I remove the white spaces before
and after the semicolons the message will not appear. But the comment in
groups.conf says that white spaces will be ignored.

ron

--
\ Ronald Wahl --- rwa@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de   \
 \ WWW: http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~row             \