Re: problem with dlopen() and pam_pwdb.so

SinVraal wrote:
> > If one application works and another doesn't it is likely that your trouble
> > it related to your pam.conf file.
> >
> Yah.  Xdm works fine with the standard pam_unix_*.so modules.  I had the
> options md5 and shadow on with the pam_pwdb.so module.  Could this be my
> problem?

OK. So the problem here is nothing to do with xdm. Instead it is that your
(old) version of libpam does not provide a pam_fail_delay() function.

I'm not sure if/when Red Hat have provided a libpam upgrade that does...
Cristian's rpms certainly do.

Cheers

Andrew
                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html