Anybody out there got an xlock that works with libpwdb.so?

Thought I was big and bad...  Installed shadow passwords,
libpwdb-0.54-6, pam-0.55-10, ssh-1.2.17-3us, and ssh-clients.  All in
one night.  Got login to work, generated my keys (cool having root
able to display X apps on my screen without having to xhost it.)

Then I activated an xlock.  That was just fine, until I decided I
wanted to do something else.  Can't log in.  /var/log/messages gets a
line which reads :

tgrafix PAM_pwdb[2361]: get passwd; pwdb: request not recognized

So I figured... What the heck.  I'll live without xlock for a while.
Then my Wife attempted to attach to her home directory from her Win95
machine.  Her password isn't accepted by the samba stuff.
Interesting.

When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is
not far away.  It is time to go elsewhere.  The best thing about
space travel is that it made it possible to go elsewhere.
                            -- R.A. Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"
Ted Garrett                               PGP Key ID: 0A04AE45
Live Systems Integration
teddygee@visi.net