Kerberos 5 and easing the transition

Is there an FTP site that has ALL the modules?

We are in the process of converting from a UNIX flat password list
(/etc/passwd) to Kerberos 5.  Here are the million dollar questions:

In the "pam modules under development", there is the following entry

     pam_kerberos: Kerberos authentication scheme;
     Theodore Y. Ts'o <tytso@mit.edu>
     Another implementation has been written for Kerberos 4 authentication
     Derrick J Brashear <shadow+@andrew.cmu.edu>

Has this module been released yet?

Is there any tool or PAM module to aid in the transition from the UNIX
password format to Kerberos 5 passwords?  I'm thinking about writing a PAM
password module that adds the password to the kerberos database if no
kerberos password already exists, then marking the user as changed and
deleting their UNIX password in /etc/passwd.

Take care,
-- Nick Kralevich
   nickkral@autobahn.org