Re: Kerberos 5 and easing the transition

Hi!

I'm trying to build the krb4 pam modules.  I'm a little confused by the
makefile.  It appears to be trying to resolve STATIC & DYNAMIC in order to
perform the build.  I'm also intrigued by the default message "not top
makefile".

I'm convinced I'm approaching this the wrong way ... but I'm not sure how
to discover the correct way.

Any advice?