SSH w/ Pam?

I just installed Cristian Gafton's Pam 0.56, Libpwd and Shadow suite.
Everything else seems to be working without any problems except for my SSH
server and my Z-pop Popmail server.

Is there any way to get these programs, who know nothing about Shadow and
MD5, to work with Pam? I don't have source for either of them.....

--
      President of New Age Consulting Service, Inc.  Cleveland Ohio
             SLIP/PPP/Unix Shell   28.8k / ISDN / Leased Line