Re: pam_nologin

Sorry, Andrew...

  I upgraded fully by doing a tar of the old / partition to a different
partition, and did an 'install'. From that I pretty much am sure that
what happened is a partial install, not a full. However, from my saved
partition, i get:

pam_unix_auth.sy: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, version 1, stripped.

the date stamp , and of course, the size , is different than the new
(working) install of Redhat 4.1...

t'was an interesting situation.

/john