0.57preA

Hi,

The first pre release version of Linux-PAM 0.57 (preA) is now available in
my pre-release directory

Best wishes

Andrew

CHANGELOG over 0.56
-------------------

* #define HAVE_PAM_FAIL_DELAY . Applications can conditionally compile
  with this if they want to see if the facility is available. It is
  now always available. (corresponding compilation cleanups..)

* _pam_sanitize() added to pam_misc. It purges the PAM_AUTHTOK and
  PAM_OLDAUTHTOK items. (calls replaced in pam_auth and pam_password)

* pam_rhosts now knows about the '+' entry. Since I think this is a
  dangerous thing, I have required that the sysadmin supply the
  "promiscuous" flag for it in the corresponding configuration file
  before it will work.

* FULL_LINUX_PAM_SOURCE_TREE exported from the top level make file.
  If you want to build a module, you can test for this to determine if
  it should take its directions from above or supply default locations
  for installation. Etc.

                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html