snoop capabilities?

Here's a quick question.  Is there any sort of mechanism in PAM that would
be able to provide snooping?  I've RTFM a bit, and it looks like the
answer is no.  I want to make sure of this before I go off and try other
means.  Yes, I know of in.telnetsnoopd, but that only works for telnet. It
would be nice to have a more general snoop device (of course, it would
only need to work on some services).  And before someone says "thats
unethical to sniff", dont bother.  I know that in most cases it is, but
from a security standpoint it is neccisary sometimes.

-jeremy
      Jeremy Heffner             |  Televiso.com System Administration
  Finger for PGP public-key      |  My thoughts, my brains, noone else's