SimplePAMApps 0.54

Hi,

The reason it has taken me so long to upload SimplePAMApps-0.54 is that I
have been trying to make my first rpm: (I have actually made two. One with
libpwdb support and one without).

The tar.gz file, as ever, is now available at

	http://parc.power.net/morgan/Linux-PAM/index.html

and the rpms are in my pre-release directory.... If anyone brave wants to
test them out, they will find that they

	a. needs the latest pre-release of Linux-PAM (Cristian is working on
	   this rpm) and

	b. for PWDB support, a version of libpwdb that is not yet out.. (I
		call this cautious :)~

Hopefully both a. and b. will be available soon.

Regards

Andrew

The CHANGELOG for SimplePAMApps-0.54:

0.54 Sun Feb 23 22:07:26 PST 1997 <morgan@parc.power.net>

* pam_fail_delay() conditional on HAVE_PAM_FAIL_DELAY

* Tidied up environment handling

* Oops. :*[ Open sessions before adding user credentials. Somehow I
  had these in the other order.

* can compile with or without libpwdb (see the top level makefile)

* All POSIX environment variables are mapped onto the user's environment

* 'su -' now resets the u/wtmp entries for the user. logname now works
  as expected.

                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html