Re: Pam and radius

Hi!

	Actually, PAM only support RADIUS for accounting, no authenticating.
You could get radiusclient from sunsite (I don't remember the exact path).
	Another thing is that Livignston RADIUS server is restricted (by
(C)) to use whith Livingston Hardware (portmaster?). Y recomend you to use
Merit RADIUS server instead.

Bye!