Re: Pam and radius

>	Another thing is that Livignston RADIUS server is restricted (by
>(C)) to use whith Livingston Hardware (portmaster?). Y recomend you to use
>Merit RADIUS server instead.

The Livingston RADIUS server is restricted to use by those who use it
with Livingston equipment.  In other words, as long as you have
Livingston eqiupment that uses the RADIUS server, you can also have
other things use it.

Also, I found Livingston's RADIUS server version 2.0 to be much easier
to setup and run that Merit RADIUS.

Just my $0.02
--
Chris Adams - cadams@ro.com
System Administrator - Renaissance Internet Services