Re: Pam and radius

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997, Anthony Baxter wrote:

> The radiusd code on the radius servers looks in a big berkeley
> DB file for each realm, which is generateed from a Real Database
> Package. No icky flat files. This is goood.

Can you share this? Does it work with regular clients (IE, Portmasters?)

I now remember the other thing I forgot earlier =)

When a user changes their password on a client, how would it get updated
on the central server? I don't think that you can change passwords via
RADIUS (although it would be nice).

Daniel