Re: Pam and radius

>>> Daniel wrote
> Can you share this? Does it work with regular clients (IE, Portmasters?)

I can't share the code - it's based on the $$$ Merit code.
I can probably share some details on how we're doing things, although
it's straying somewhat from the topic of this mailing list, and I'm
reluctant to bore everyone else. Andrew?

> When a user changes their password on a client, how would it get updated
> on the central server? I don't think that you can change passwords via
> RADIUS (although it would be nice).

In our case, radius just mirrors whats in the real backend database. a web
page allows users to change passwd, that pushes the change into the DB, and
that also means the radiusd gets it straight away.