Re: Pam and radius

Someone said this:
> > When a user changes their password on a client, how would it get updated
> > on the central server? I don't think that you can change passwords via
> > RADIUS (although it would be nice).

In my Radius 1.16 distribution that I used to control my Portmaster:
static char sccsid[] =
"@(#)radpass.c  1.5 Copyright 1992 Livingston Enterprises Inc";

Sends a radius change password command.  It's works fine, updates the
radius database.

 -Matt (panzer@dhp.com)  --  DataHaven Project - http://www.dhp.com/
  "That which can never be enforced should not be prohibited."