Re: Pam and radius

Hi

> >I reached ppp-2.2.0g-7 from somewhere that has -DUSE_PAM support,
>
> As I've already posted on this list, that support is done in a way
> that violates the PAM spec.  Future versions of Linux-PAM WILL NOT
> WORK with those patches.

I'm sorry but I was searching for the pppd default ftp site,
the case of having PAM was a total surprise for me ;>

> However, from those patches, it should be easy for me to pamify
> pppd the right way.

I hope so. with pppd through PAM and radius the job of a remote
POP would be *greatelly* reduced. :)

> >seems to me that redhat isn't telling us the hole story on PAM ;>
> We're trying, but not everyone is listening...
>
> Seriously, I know of only two things left that aren't pamified: pppd
> and apache.  They are both on my list of things to do.

my apologises on that statement. My bad english betraied me.
RedHat is doing a very good job with linux and we know how hard is
the work.

> michaelkjohnson
>
> "Ever wonder why the SAME PEOPLE make up ALL the conspiracy theories?"

Cheers, !3runo

  Bruno Lopes F. Cabral                   bruno@openline.com.br
  http://www.openline.com.br            Joao Pessoa, PB, Brazil

In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable.
Then howcome people can sell Micro$oft software and go unpunished?