BSD-PAM 0.58preE

I've updated the BSD-PAM skeleton for 0.58preE; there haven't
been any substantial changes, just a removal of the patches
required for preD.

Randy Terbush is working on a BSD port of the libpwd code but
making fairly heavy work of it; I have something working from
him but it doesn't do much to take advantage of the BSD
environment.  If anyone is interested, let me know and I can
point you at the skeleton.

--
Mike Smith  Unix hardware collector  http://www.smith.net.au/~mike
The question "why are the fundamental laws of nature mathematical"