Re: BSD-PAM 0.58preE

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, michael smith wrote:

> Randy Terbush is working on a BSD port of the libpwd code but
> making fairly heavy work of it; I have something working from
> him but it doesn't do much to take advantage of the BSD
> environment.  If anyone is interested, let me know and I can
> point you at the skeleton.

Here-here ! I am working on a modular libpwdb now, and I would like if
possible to "start" the BSD port from the development version I have now,
because the whole idea in PWDB is modified from the roots.

Please put me in contact with that guy, I'd like to find out what ddo you
mean by "heavy work of it".

I understand that it might be difficult, because the portability to other
platforms sucks a little, but I'd prefer to do the hard work on the new
design of the libpwdb rather that re-do it once again in the near future.

Best wishes,
		Cristian Gafton
Cristian Gafton                                    gafton@sorosis.ro
Computers & Communications Center              Network Administrator
http://sysadm.sorosis.ro/devel                         Iasi, Romania