Re: PAM VERSUS SAMBA SERVER - Windows NT Server (fwd)

I have a smb_crypt.so module that allows for authentication against an NT
server. see andrew's page on modules for a link to my page which has the
module on it.. (its not 100% percent what you might expect a pam module to
be, but its secure and it works :)

tom