Re: PPPD pammified?

On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, Adam Kerasotes wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > is pppd from redhat 4.2 pammified?
> >
> > TIA, !3runo
>
> It doesn't seem so because as it comes pppd does not seem to recognize
> shadow passwords which pam is recognizing just fine.  I am having to
> re-compile pppd to support the shadow password file.

Is this the right answer (tm)? I thought that there was a pammified
version of pppd, although I do not know where. I am looking for it myself.
I will have to do a search for it later.

tdiehl@pil.net

"What a fool cannot learn he laughs at. Thinking that by his laughter
he shows superority, instead of latent idiocy."

Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.