Re: PPPD pammified?

Tom Diehl writes:
>Is this the right answer (tm)? I thought that there was a pammified
>version of pppd, although I do not know where. I am looking for it myself.
>I will have to do a search for it later.

It is the correct answer.  It's not the Right Answer[tm].  :-)  The
lack of a pamified pppd in RHL 4.2 is my fault.

However, the pamified pppd that I saw was pamified in a way that
WILL NOT WORK with the version of PAM shipped with 4.2, because
it violates the spec by setting PAM_AUTHTOK from the application
side of the framework.

michaelkjohnson