/etc/usertty pam module?

Hello,

I'd like to be able to restrict some user's to only being allowed to login
from a given list of remote hosts.  I looked at the man page for login,
and the usertty file seems to be what I need, but redhat's PAM version of
login nolonger appears to support the /etc/usertty config file.  The
hosts.allow and hosts.deny files don't quite do what I need because I
still want some of the users to be able to login from any remote host.  I
looked at the pam_time module, and although it allows restrictions by tty,
it does not appear to support restrictions by remote host.

Does anyone know if a usertty module is being developed, or is there any
other modules which could restrict logins by remote host?

Thanks in Advance!
Gregory Riggs
greg@nmia.com