Re: "userdel" program

Hi,

Steve \"Stevers!\" Coile wrote:
> groupadd

What I meant was automatically syncing the group and the user, but yes,
we can generate that using a script: add the group first, then,
add the user belonging to that group.

> >Would using useradd and keeping all users in the 'users' group be
> >a major drawback?
>
> Nope.

OK.. just thought I would be breaking "the spirit of Red Hat" or something
like that :)

Now I wonder why Red Hat did *not* make use the full shadow-utils.
Any conflicts?

Thanks,

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>                              +63-2-750-2288