Re: pamifying a RADIUS daemon - help

On the odd chance that "making it availible" meant mailing to to people
who wanted it (as opposed to posting it somewhere) I'll contribute to the
"me too" flood. I'd like to get this patchkit too -- though, it seems like
perhaps it would be cool to work with the Cistron people and get pam
officially supported in the cistron distribution (even if it was with some
#defines since he obviously doesn't use it)...

Best,
Jim
jhebert@compu-aid.com