Re: pamifying a RADIUS daemon - help

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Amos Shapira wrote:

> Also, is that the one version reffered to by the other posters, or are
> there a few PAMified RADIUS daemons hanging around?

I have pamified the latest livingston release - 2.01. I will put a patch
on my homepage and announce it here after I see it running for more than
three days at my location without problems. Now it is up for seven hors
and it works like a charm...

> I keep thinking of writing it from scratch in C++ using ACE, which
> will make it very highly portable and efficient (and GPL'd), but alas,
> I don't have time either :-(.

I really don't see the point of using C++ for something like RADIUS - only
to make it bigger and slower ?

Also on the free radius project side: from the experience, in the summer
most of the projects are done :-) So I am confident that sometime in the
near future I will actually start writting the code.

Best wishes,
		Cristian Gafton
Cristian Gafton                                    gafton@sorosis.ro
Computers & Communications Center              Network Administrator
http://sysadm.sorosis.ro/devel                         Iasi, Romania