Re: Netware and/or LDAP Authentication

Hiya there,

I've just got a pam_nw_auth.so module up and running.  At the moment,
it's full of debugging statements, but it's working, so long as you have
the same username on the linux and netware servers.

It essentially just makes two calls to the NCP library that comes with
ncpfs.

I'll post a URL to this list when I have a distributable tarball.

How I wish we could have an NDS aware one!

Best wishes,

Kenny.

|         <K.MacDonald@ed.ac.uk> "http://www.glg.ed.ac.uk/~kenny";      |
| Portuguese/English/French Translations/Teaching by Native Portuguese |
|              <TLS@nsl.co.uk> "http://www.nsl.co.uk/tls";              |