PAM perl module/XS

Hello,

Does anyone know of any PAM modules for Perl using XS?
I am migrating a WWW-based password changer that initially used
the Shadow Perl module.  Unfortunately, I haven't done XS yet,
and now is not yet the time for me to learn :)

As a work-around I am writing a C program that will get the
password from STDIN, pass it to the PAM system, and return
success or failure in the exit code.

Thanks,

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>                              +63-2-750-2288