Re: PAM perl module/XS

Hi,

Jim Dennis wrote:
> 	Last time I needed a web based change password system
> 	I wrote it as a simple perl script with comm.pl (expect
> 	like library) and had my script to a telnet to localhost,
> 	login, issue a passwd command and feed it the old and
> 	new passwords.

Thanks for the code!  I'll try this out.

about the suggested changes to 'passwd':

> 	Doesn't anyone want to take this on?  (I don't like to touch
> 	SUID C programming -- and you shouldn't trust my "learning"
> 	experiences in the field).

Sounds good.  I am also in need of a Eudora password changer, and
the one that "talks" to passwd breaks.  Seems more reasonable
to do it this way.

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>                              +63-2-750-2288
iphil communications, makati city, philippines          <http://www.iphil.net>