Re: "userdel" program

"Miguel A.L. Paraz" writes:
>Now I wonder why Red Hat did *not* make use the full shadow-utils.

For several reasons.  Besides the fact that the utilities in shadow-utils
that are not PAMified need to be, there is the fact that they do not
handle large group lists properly.  This is absolutely critical to the
Red Hat user-group scheme, and this makes shadow-utils unusable for
large Red Hat systems that maintain our default user-group scheme.

michaelkjohnson