Re: "userdel" program

> "Steve \"Stevers!\" Coile" writes:
> >Is work being done to PAMify the standard Shadow suite?
>
> Not at Red Hat, if that's what you are asking.  I've heard rumors
> that others were working on that.

do you mean the shadow utils from Cristian Gafton at
http://sysadm.sorosis.ro/devel/ ?

> michaelkjohnson
>
> "Magazines all too frequently lead to books and should be regarded by the
>  prudent as the heavy petting of literature."            -- Fran Lebowitz

SY, !3runo

--
Bruno Lopes F. Cabral                   bruno@openline.com.br
Anapropegua                           Joao Pessoa, PB, Brazil

THE GOLDEN RULE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES:
        "The one who has the gold makes the rules."