Re: "userdel" program

On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
>"Steve \"Stevers!\" Coile" writes:
>>Is work being done to PAMify the standard Shadow suite?
>
>Not at Red Hat, if that's what you are asking.  I've heard rumors
>that others were working on that.

Just someone.  It'd be nice if Julie herself put support for PAM into
the Shadow suite, but I have this sense that she's not open to outside
"suggestions" that would so dramatically change the software.  I wouldn't
mind being surprised to the contrary, though!

--
    Steve Coile           P a t r i o t  N e t      Systems Engineering
 scoile@patriot.net      Patriot Computer Group        (703) 277-7737