pam_opie status?

Hello All -

  Just joined up the list the other day, and was wondering about a few things:
a) is there a better archive than going through the pam-list-request server?
or at least someway to get a tar of the entire archive to go through without
having to request each and every file individually?

b) does anyone know the status of pam_opie? I tried contacting the listed
maintainer but got no reply. In any case, I've written my own version of the
module in the last day or two. At the moment it works, if anyone's
interested I'll get it tidied up in the next day and make it available.

--
Andy Berkheimer                 | School: aberkhei@tjhsst.edu
andy@tho.org                    | Work: andrewb@mitre.org