Re: I'm sure you get your share of I HATE PAM messages.

Maybe rather than picking on the documentation for pam, you should
help...

Yea, I've killed my pam configuration files more than once.  The idea
behind PAM is pretty cool.  I don't believe I could have users
authenticated on my unix system from another os (say a NT DC) without
pam.  Documentation is lacking... and I know that I don't know enough
to help.

Wholesale complaining about it won't help though...

/*
Scott Farrand              \  I used to think
Edmonds Community College  /  I was indecisive,
sfarrand@edcc.ctc.edu      \  but now I'm not so sure.
scott@edmonds.ctc.edu      /
*/