Re: I'm sure you get your share of I HATE PAM messages.

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Scott wrote:

> Wholesale complaining about it won't help though...

My apologies. My complaint is not towards Pam, or it's authors, who are
obviously on a quest for something noble. (I'm being completely serious.)
My complaint is against RedHat for jumping the gun.  I'm sorry for being
rude if I didn't make that clear in my message.

And Just To Drive The Point Home: if someone can volunteer some normal,
sensible information about how to get this working (we just found out, fi,
that in addition to the error messages, FTP is hosed on this machine), and
I can understand, or at least fix, the silly problem, I will *personally*
write section 5 of the manual myself.

--
David Wood
wood@spiralmedia.com