Re: I'm sure you get your share of I HATE PAM messages.

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, David Wood wrote:
[...]
>My apologies. My complaint is not towards Pam, or it's authors, who are
>obviously on a quest for something noble. (I'm being completely serious.)
>My complaint is against RedHat for jumping the gun.  I'm sorry for being
>rude if I didn't make that clear in my message.

Hell, you could apply that arguement to much of RHL, and to every
other Linux distribution, too.  They *all* have poorly documented
components, they all have some out-of-date documentation, they all
have features that don't work as intuition would dictate, they have
incomplete components.  That's one of the aspects of Linux systems.
You're using a system developed by volunteers (for the most part).
You get what documentation and functionality they decide to give you.
It can be as bad as the Real World.  =)

--
    Steve Coile           P a t r i o t  N e t      Systems Engineering
 scoile@patriot.net      Patriot Computer Group        (703) 277-7737