Re: I'm sure you get your share of I HATE PAM messages.

David,
	I will make the observation that your complaint is logically
equivalent to someone who (a) installs Solaris 2.3 on their system, (b)
partially installs some binaries from Solaris 2.5.1 on their system, and
when things break, complain long and loudly about what a poor job
Sunsoft did on making their (insert favorite technology) work.

	Why didn't you upgrade your entire system to Redhat 4.2?  It
would have been the safer, and better solution.  Note that newer
versions of Redhat and RPM *do* support dependencies....

						- Ted