pam_opie module available

As promised, I've put up the pam_opie module I've been working on
at http://www.tho.org/~andy/pam_opie-0.1.tar.gz. Right now it only
supports authentication management (and not password management), so
it'll be a lot more useful if you've already gotten OPIE setup and
can set passwords with opiepasswd. I'd appreciate it if anyone
who's interested checks it out and gives me a holler.

--
Andy Berkheimer
andy@tho.org, andrewb@mitre.org