Re: Setting Up Shadow

Sorry, I don't know, I didn't use Cristian's suite but shadow_960810 (a
debian distribution). I don't see how his "pm5conv" could create md5
passwords from crypt passwords though, he wouldn't know what the passwords
were to create the hash. It could only do so with new passwords. BTW: it
is possible to mix md5 passwords with crypt passwords, the typical way to
move to md5 is to turn on that support and let subsequent passwords
changes automagically use md5 (or regular crypt depending on configuration
of /etc/pam.conf).

cheers