Re: Pam and radius

> Wow ! How nice ! :-) I'm in Europe. What does Kerberos give me ? A 'right'
> to use pirated code ?

There is kerberos outside US too. (http://www.pdc.kth.se/kth-krb/).
Its eBounes with Eric Youngs libdes. Its works quite nice. It has
some quirks, like the des fuction doesn't take the arguments is the same
order as *grumble*. Oh, and is only krb4.

There is also some pam file in it. Haven't tried it yet.

Love

Dont let the dosbug bit.