Re: pam.conf/pam.d behavior

On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, Andrew G. Morgan wrote:

> Fair point. I see you problem now.
>
> What about having a pam_conv.rpm that upgrades your pam.conf file and
> gradually gets made redundant as you upgrade your applications..?

Thi smight work, but the current solution lets us do this and be done
with it rather then have things gradually gets made redundant. If you
want details, ask me in private email as this is really an RPM issue, not
a PAM one.

Erik

|       I told you I'm not very bright -- Sugar in "Some Like It Hot"         |
|       Erik Troan   =   ewt@redhat.com     =    ewt@sunsite.unc.edu          |