Looking for a project?

Hi,

I've just been annoyed to see another buffer overrun problem posted to
BugTraq.  Here is a challenge: I will create a "People who've broken PAM"
page (a hall of fame if you like), what I would like is for people to go
look through the latest code (modules and libraries) and see if they can
find any holes (I don't particularly care if they can be exploited or not
although these will get you a special place in the hall of fame).

If I had some money, I'd offer it. However, I don't so fame will have to do.

Cheers

Andrew
                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html