Is there globbing?

Hi folks,

    I'm triyng to deny/allow ftp access and I realize  I can't do any
globbing. Is that true? Could I do something like:

*.anywhere.com

in order to deny/allow access? This is  my pam_listfile module line:

ftp   auth  required  /lib/security/pam_listfile.so  item=rhost
sense=deny  file=/etc/ftphosts_tst  onerr=succeed

I'm using RedHat 4.0 and pam 0.50-22. BTW, I've used strace to see if ftpd
is reading ftpaccess and it's doing that but it seems it doesn't care
about that. I'm talking about that because there is some "deny'parameters
inside ftpaccess and it doesn't work. My ftp version is 2.4.2b11-11

Thanks in advance..

Ulisses Penna
mailto: penna@conectiva.com.br
http://www.conectiva.com.br