Re: Is there globbing?

Ulisses de Sousa Penna writes:
>    I'm triyng to deny/allow ftp access and I realize  I can't do any
>globbing. Is that true? Could I do something like:
>
>*.anywhere.com
>
>in order to deny/allow access? This is  my pam_listfile module line:

pam_listfile.so doesn't currently allow globbing.  (At least as shipped
with Red Hat Linux, ftp doesn't set the PAM_RHOST item, either.)

If you choose to add globbing to pam_listfile, please add it as an
option -- something like an option of match=exact, match=glob, or
match=regexp, with a default of match=exact for backwards compatibility
with all the things it is currently used for.

That's my suggestion, anyway.

michaelkjohnson