Re: NIS netgroups in /etc/hosts.equiv: Fixed. (fwd)

Erik Troan wrote:
> From: Wilf <G.Wilford@ee.surrey.ac.uk>
> Subject: NIS netgroups in /etc/hosts.equiv: Fixed.

Based on a simple number of features count, I shall integrate Nicolai
Langfeldt's patch. If anyone can see a problem with this, I would appreciate
their comments now...

[Mmm, how many people are lurking out there with new features...?]

Best wishes

Andrew
                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html