Linux-PAM 0.57preD

Hi,

Sorry this has been a week or two coming... Here is Linux-PAM-0.57preC .
Bugs to the list please.

Cheers

Andrew

* pam_tally added to tree courtesy of Tim Baverstock

* pam_rhosts_auth was failing to read NFS mounted .rhosts
  files. (Fixed by Peter Allgeyer). Refixed and further enhanced
  (netgroups) by Nicolai Langfeldt. [Credit also to G.Wilford for some
  changes that were superceded by Nicolai's]

* optional (#ifdef PAM_READ_BOTH_CONFS) support for parsing of pam.d/
  AND pam.conf files (Elliot Lee).

* Added (and signed) Cristian's PGP key. (I've never met him, but I am
  convinced the key belongs to the guy that is making the PAM rpms and
  also producing libpwdb. Please note, I will not be signing anyone
  else's key without a personal introduction...)

                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html