Re: Limiting anonymous ftp - can I?

On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Cristian Gafton wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Ulisses Penna wrote:
>
> > Can I limit anonymous ftp? For example, I'd like to allow anonymous ftp
> > just for users that are coming from my network and deny all other ftp
> > access, just like /etc/ftpaccess:
> >        deny    *[^myplace.com]     /etc/ftp.message.deny)
>
> You already gave the answer...
>
> 		Cristian Gafton

Thank you Cristian but my /etc/ftpaccess looked like that and it was not
working  :(
... but, imagine that, after a shutdown everything was fine. It took me a
couple of days because I don't like to proceed shutdown ... thank you
again!

Ulisses Penna
mailto: penna@conectiva.com.br
http://www.conectiva.com.br

"I believe extraterrestrial beings have been visiting Earth for at least
several thousand years. In fact, they are using it as their insane asylum"
-Jeff Hanna