Linux-PAM-0.57preD rpm package

Hi all.

I just made rpm package from Linux-PAM-0.57preD.
The package is available from:
   ftp://castle.nmd.msu.ru/pub/Linux/RPMS/pam-0.57-4.i386.rpm
   ftp://castle.nmd.msu.ru/pub/Linux/SRPMS/pam-0.57-4.src.rpm

Binary package is signed by saw@msu.ru.

The main differences from previous release made by Cristian Gafton
outside the main source tree are:

   - package now doesn't include /etc/pam.conf because this file is included
into pamconfig package in Red Hat distribution

   - package contains /etc/pam.conf-example -- simple config file written
by Andrew G. Morgan and included in the primary distribution
( http://parc.power.net/morgan/Linux-PAM/pre/Linux-PAM-0.57preD.tar.gz )

   - package is builded with fixed version of cracklib helping passwd
catching SIGSEGV more rare

   - package contains /usr/bin/pam_conv1 -- a program for converting
pam.conf configuration file to pam.d tree

Cristian:
   Feel free to use my spec file and patches if you want to build
your own rpm.

					Andrey V.
					Savochkin