Linux-PAM 0.57 pre E

Hi,

I've added the following three changes to the distribution:

I'd like to make preE the last before releasing 0.57 proper. If anyone has
anything they want included for later releases, please email the list or me.
Please check it out for bugs etc..

Best wishes

Andrew

0.57preE changes:

* added "nodelay" argument to pam_pwdb.  This can be used to turn off
  the call to pam_fail_delay() that takes effect when the user fails to
  authenticate themself.

* added "suppress" argument to pam_rhosts_auth module. This will stop
  printing the "rlogin failure message" when the user does not have a
  .rhosts file.

* Extra fixes for FAKEROOT in Makefiles (Savochkin Andrey
  Vladimirovich)

                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html